My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Dragons Lair Designs Challenge for July "Shabby Chic"

I got to pick out some lovely papers and an image for this month's challenge at Dragons Lair Designs also know as Stamping with the Dragon.  The theme is shabby chic and those of you that know me know that is not my best style and your have probably never seen me do it but once before when I made a memory box for a dear friend with Dragons Lair Designs products.  I choose a lovely cherub and colored her with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut her out of the frame she came in.  I took 3 sheets of gorgeous peach papers from the Peach Blossom Collection and layered them placing her on top with a metal clip with a silver rose and dark peach bead attached to it along with two sentiments from the collection.  I added a paper rose and some beads around it in the corner.

I knew I wanted it to be different and not a card ( I am terrible with cards! ) so I was thumbing through a magazine and saw how to make wire clothes hangers in miniature to hang banners from.  Sooo I made a slightly larger kinda wonky one and made some paper tabs to hang my now banner from!  Love it!  Some lace and embellies and it was a thing of wonder to me!




Check us out at our fabulous sites below and enter our challenge for July!
Please LIKE us on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment