My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Outlawz Pam Challenge for October with Decosse's Dynamite Doodles!

A huge thank you to our sponsor this month....Decosse's Dynamite Doodles!     We had the awesome privilege to work with elements from her Trick or Treat Kit!   


I fell in love with this gorgeous glowy pumpkin scene and knew I wanted to make a framed canvas to display in my fall decorations!  I used the scene, a green canvas background, the fabulous frame and a flower element with a filigree element on top of it.  I printed this on glossy photo paper in order to get all the glow from the scene!  I absolutely love this!  We hope you will join us at The Outlawz PAM Challenge which is now named Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone!







No comments:

Post a Comment