My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone for September!

We've done a bit of rebranding at the old Paper al la Mode Challenge at The Outlawz!  Our fun new name is Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone!  So no cards but everything else is fair game!  Come join in the fun!  This time we were using a theme of "Books, magazines, newspapers" for the design team to follow.

 


My mind went to one of my favorite craft material old book pages!  I love old books and think the world needs more!  I love the look and smell of books I can hold in my hand!  This time I used an old dictionary that had fallen apart.  I tore the pages and glued onto a little container that looked perfect for desk odds and ends!  After gluing I took Distress Inks and inked in reds, oranges and purples.  I was going to leave it as it was but decided to put some red metallic letters on the front!  I love how it turned out!  Now it's your turn to play at the Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone Challenge at The Outlawz!  See ya soon!

P.S. New watermark coming soon! 😋



1 comment:

  1. Love it, Nan!! I'm with you, I enjoy old books, magazines, etc. I get the whole feeling of holding it in your hand and turning the pages!

    ReplyDelete