My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, July 6, 2023

Creative Inspiration Challenges for June with Sheepski Designs!

Time to go over to Creative Inspiration Challenges for June where our theme is always Anything Goes and our fabtastic sponsor is SheepSki Designs!  Wow!  What fun there is to be had this month!  So off we go!


 I had the opportunity to play with image 253 "Crackers" 😆  Living in the US I only realized that Christmas crackers were a thing after I started binge watching Acorn TV!  So what luck to have this adorable image to put on a Christmas cracker!  I used a free svg file from The Craft Chop to make the cracker.   I colored the little guys up with Copics and used gold acrylic paint for the confetti and star on their cracker!  Now I know you have a project mulling about in your head and we want you to get crafty with that idea!  Come join us at Creative Inspiration Challenges for June!



No comments:

Post a Comment