My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Time for a Special New Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 What a trifecta of blog hop goodness!  The Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Hop by our favorite designer, Leigh!  My offering tonight was created in Procreate on my iPad and can I say what a wonderful program Procreate is for a very reasonable price!  I love it lots!  I do still prefer to create something I can hold in my gluey hands at the end of the day but there are times when health issues prevent me from sitting at the craft table.  Knowing I am not the only one with this issue, I am quiet happy to show some creations made digitally with Leigh's gorgeous New Releases, too!

I bought the Cherry Blossom Digi Stamp Collection Bundle which comes with 2 fantastic little geisha dolls with sentiments, cherry blossom branch (which I used on the project above) and three cherry blossom frames PLUS a free Japanese clouds digital stamp (also used above!)! 😻  I used one of the sentiments from Parasol Geisha Doll and these were all included in the collection!  I colored and layered each layer, trying to get some shadows behind the cherry blossom branch and the sentiment.  I added rain with the gorgeous cherry blossoms falling as a final touch!

That is my day one entry to the slendifirous blog hop!  All the links to the details and linky party are below!  Come join the fun! 
P.S.  There is also a a Cherry Blossom SVG Mega Bundle out with the New Releases!  This includes all the above items PLUS gorgeous Print and Cutz sets that are amazing!  Next on my wish list for sure!  All of these are also available in individual sets, too, so have a look around in the shop!

This is a stress free month long progressive hop which means new makes featuring any of the 3 themes, Cherry Blossom, Mermaids and Halloween, can be linked up daily but players are free to play when and as much as they want throughout the month following the participation rule.  On the day(s) you decide to play please make sure to visit all the makes linked up on the same day(s) and leave lots of love, including on this post too please, as you hop along and enjoy all the fabulous creativity! 


2 comments:

  1. Lovely make with that fabulous new collection...Looking forward to lots of lovely makes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love it Nan! I knew you'd love my Cherry Blossom Collection as I was designing it ;o) Thanks for playing around with my Cherry Blossom Digi Stamp collection and joining in on the Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween hop fun!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete