My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Cherry Blossom Mer-Ween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 Remember I said I wasn't afraid of my Cricut?? Well, I tempted the high Cricut ruler and was slapped back down to reality! :)  Nothing really that dramatic I just got a couple of layers mixed up when I was cutting them out and my cherry blossom medallion still turned out really great!  (My humble opinion, of course!)  I used Leigh's SVG Lace Cutz Medallion Set and it is a beautiful set!

In a time crunch as always, I printed out the Kitty Geisha Doll and cut out the bottom kitties and added a touch of color before gluing atop the wonderful medallion.  I printed the sentiment from the same set and popped on foam.  The pearls on the medallion are covering up a tiny booboo I made! ;)
This is a stress free month long progressive hop which means new makes featuring any of the 3 themes, Cherry Blossom, Mermaids and Halloween, can be linked up daily but players are free to play when and as much as they want throughout the month following the participation rule.  On the day(s) you decide to play please make sure to visit all the makes linked up on the same day(s) and leave lots of love, including on this post too please, as you hop along and enjoy all the fabulous creativity! 




3 comments:

  1. It has turned out great. I have been fiddling about with my Cricut for a few days!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Nan, love the kitties sitting among the medallion on flowers!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning Nan, mistakes in crafting are always simply happy accidents just waiting to be discovered so well done on your discovery LOL! Gorgeous colour palette and I love the lil kitties stealing the show on this one and the pearls are the cherry on top! I'm so happy my new SVG Lace Cutz collection is inspiring you to play with your Cricut!
    Stay Crafty and Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete