My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, March 19, 2021

March 19th Spring Blog Hop hosted by LeighSBDesigns!

I am in love with the Baby Bunny Balleigh Monsters that Leigh has set free with her Spring New Releases!  This set comes with three adorable bunnies and a delightful bunny border!  I am particularly all a giggle over Baby Balleigh Monster BunBun!  I do hope that doesn't offend Nibbles and Tipsy!



After being inspired by Leigh's ornament for St. Patrick's Day (check out the new releases all things green at LeighSBDesigns, too!) I made this door/cabinet hanging ornament.  Still playing again with the Spectrum Noir markers while waiting to augment my Copic markers :)  The balloons are from Romeo Balleigh Monster's set!   I used a white gel pen and my white Prismacolor pencil to try to soften some of the colors that went too dark.  I inked the edges with worn lipstick and mowed lawn Distress Inks.
Now off it goes to Leigh's Spring Blog Hop!
The Spring Blog Hop linky party is HERE with all the details on how to play plus the Hop Rules!
The hop opens today at 9am pacific and closes at 5 minutes 'til midnight pacific on March 31st.





5 comments:

  1. Love those baby bunnies! Very pretty colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, love those baby bunnies they’re so cute, love the added heart balloons too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable.... Love your card with the adorable Baby Bunny Balleigh Monsters!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal of delight! I love love love your whimsical scene using all my new Baby Balleigh Bunnies...glad you got a giggle out of BunBun LOL, mission accomplished! Thanks so much for adding these lil guys to your collection and for joining in on the Spring Blog Hop fun! Hope you're doing okay with all the seasonal storms!
    Stay Crafty and Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - that is adorable :-D x

    ReplyDelete