My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

August 19th Stay Crafty @Home Blog Hop by LeighSBDesigns

  

Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉  I have been on a stay-cation at home with my kiddos watching movies and playing a ton of video games!  Not much crafting just bits and pieces so here are two bits!


 These stamps were freebies in a magazine from a looong time ago.  The little notecards came with the hearts cut into them so I just layered up some paint doodled canvas paper behind them.  I colored the adorable hedgehog with Arteza watercolors and the butterfly, too.  I added a shimmer Gelato to the wings of the butterfly.  I used a Nuvo Aqua Shimmer Opal Quarts pen from the Oozak store on the hearts to shimmer them up.  I used Distress Inks to match the colors on the hearts to stencil the envelopes with my Stamplorations mini stencil "Oh My Stars". This was really just playing with some "new/old" stuff! 😋 I will see you at your blogs soon!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shimmer on the butterfly and hearts. Love the matching envelopes too s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hedge-hugs!!
    Two super cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful cards!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. And what fun "bits" they are!!!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete