My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, August 9, 2020

August 9th Stay Crafty@Home Blog Hop

                                   

Leigh's blog hops are stress free...you play when you want and how much you want!  All the details are HERE at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  The linky party is there, too! 😉
From Christmas to Halloween!  Yup, that's me!

This is a stamp that was given to me by Tracey years ago and I have lost track of my notes as to the brand.  I embossed the image on some foam board but the details were lost.  So I stamped on a piece of cardstock and painted the edges of the foam board with the same golden, white, all mixed up texture paint as the background.  Then I glued the stamped cardstock on top with Mod Podge and put two layers of the Mod Podge to shine it up.  I layered this up onto the painted background and a piece of black cardstock.  I stamped Hello? and popped it up on some tiny square beads.  Should we answer him?  I am not too sure about that!  I hope everyone is staying safe and wearing masks!  People are having problems with the face mask subject around here.  One good way to  stay in and safe is to craft away with us!

7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic stamp Nan - would dearly love it in my collection! Great make and love all the details of how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must find out who made it! It is driving me nuts lol! It really is a great stamp! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Fabulous Halloween make NaN, love the background too!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. No don’t answer him! Scary! Creepy project today x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo wicked cool Nan, love it!!!
    So happy to have you playing in my Stay Crafty @ Home blog hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete