My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Vintage Kitty Love for SUYP Challenge

I was so inspired by Angela at Crafting with Jack during the Summer Buzz Blog Hop!  I love her digital work and though I sadly lack talent in the area I love to have a play with it!
I used this tots adorable image from the Graphics Fairy from her freebie in my weekly email!  The Forget -me-nots frame and sentiment mask are freebies from MeinLilaPark!  The masked area was intended to be a lovely floral heart from this marvelous site but I couldn't get it right.  So I took the mistake and just used it!  This is going straight to the oh, so fabulous Ike's Show Us Your Pussycats Challenge #55 for June!

4 comments:

  1. Really gorgeous. I love your digi work - it's great ! :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of freebies Nan - and mistakes! I used to do a lot of digital stuff but losing Craft Serif Art when I got this new computer put paid to that. I need to find some more easy to use software!
    Happy Crafting - will hop by again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want some software for a dummy LOL! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete