My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Off the Edge

I love Anything Goes challenges but I also like themed challenges because often I never think of doing things if I am not prompted!  The Off the Edge theme at Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity really caught my attention!  I decided to have a go at it with some lovely pear stamps that I really like!
I have been playing with quiet a few ATC's lately.  As my pear stamps fit this size I went with three of them.  The rubber stamps are Pear Square (Carmen's Veranda) , the words Eternal and Faith
 are from a set by Lost Coast Designs but I couldn't find the link and the Trio of Pears was hiding from me also 😢  I stamped  both pear stamps off the edge and then sprayed with some yellow shimmer.  I ran the ATC's through the die cut machine (thanks again, my lovely friend Anne!) and glued patterned paper behind them.  I also used a rubber stamp by Rubber Dance for the word Dream.  I stamped the words in the same green ink and then inked everything with mowed lawn Distress Ink.  I wrapped the ATC's with twine before backing them with cardboard from cereal boxes and popped the words on with foam dots.  I was very satisfied with how these turned out!  They shimmer so nicely!  I am dropping this into Challenge #102 Off the Edge at Lost Coast Designs Portal to Creativity. 



7 comments:

  1. You did a great job, I really love the pears. You have made wonderfull ATC's. Thanks for playing along with us at Lost Coast Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! Love those pear stamps from CV and the cut outs you made really add some great detail and interest. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ATCs Nan - I think I might just have time to join in Off The Edge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nan, these are beautiful. I love the perfect pear colours you used. The pale ink colours make them look like old ceramics. The words are Misc. Words, in other stuff http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/stuff.html and the pears are in doodlings http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/doodlings.html. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the linkies! I knew I was overlooking them! :)

    ReplyDelete