My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Naughty or Nice At Ike's World Challenges This Month

February is here and we are being  Naughty or Nice and as always Anything Goes at Ike's World Challenges!  Fun to be had for one and all!  I took the Naughty or Nice route and went a little bit off track!  Ike's Art, of course, has some wicked cool slightly naughty images but when I saw these darlings I was smitten!
 Mousie Munch Set  had me smiling at first sight and how naughty are these little ones being?  I colored them up after catching up on one of my Kit and Clowder coloring classes getting so much inspiration for Alyce's background and mice.  I totally lost my perspective on the background and have about six different light sources on the toaster but I am learning and that's what counts!  The mice are colored using Prisma colored pencils and the background is a free for all with Koi Watercolors, markers, Inktense Color Blocks, paint pen and probably the kitchen sink!  This is my first page of my art journal book for 2020.  My goal is to work towards a page a day but we know me......a page a week will be ample for me!
Now it's your turn to decide Naughty or Nice or Anything Goes and get yourself to Ike's World Challenges and enter this month!  Plenty of time so no excuses!  We want to see your take on the theme or your own theme!  See you over there!


4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I love your colouring and layout. I think they are being very naughty little critters :-D
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ike! I absolutely love this image set! :)

      Delete
  2. This is great Nan...really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete