My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Day 1 of the My Dark Valentine Blog Hop

My Dark Valentine Blog Hop 2020
presented by
LeighSBDesigns Art Stamps
Yay!  Day one of My Dark Valentine Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  To play, find the linky, and all the deets for this no stress blog hop just click HERE!
I took a sentiment that we usually think of as being a lovely expression of, wait for it.....Love! and put the other, darker side of it to use.  You stole my heart...stealing a heart and let's say breaking it is bad and pretty dark!😈
I used the following images by our fabulous host and sponsor LeighSBDesigns!
Remember, check out Leigh's Etsy boutique for wonderful sales on her Valentine's digital art stamps!
I roughly colored in the heart background with practically every shade of blue in my Prisma colored pencils!  I sprayed Bahama Blue Fireworks on the wings of a copy of the fairies and the Scratched Heart Background then fussy cut and used pop dot leftovers to make them hover over the background.  Some cardstock layered up and they are ready to spread some magic....dark or happy? we will have to wait and see!
I am so excited to visit the other blogs and see the awesome projects! 

14 comments:

  1. What a super background! Love the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background, it sets off Sage & Hazel!! Yes, Stealing a heart can be very dark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, love the background and sentiment, Hazel and Sage are perfect ‘stealing those hearts’

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your composition here, great make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy My Dark Valentine🖤 Ooooooo LOVE LOVE LOVE how you you’ve used my designs to create this dark and magical scene! So fabulous & thanks for joining in on the fun again this year❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so enjoyed making this! Thanks for the wonderful images!

      Delete
  6. Beautiful. Love the fairies and your background.

    ReplyDelete