My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, September 4, 2015

It's Pet Time at ICW

I loved this little bird given as a freebie at Ike's World Challenge from the first moment I saw it!  I also saw a tutorial on how to color with ball point pens, yes, ball point pens.  So off to the dollar tree I hop to buy some cheap pens and started to work on this little wren.  Loved the effect it gave of feathers.  Then of course he needed a home so a handy dandy cardboard box just screamed to be his cage.  I altered the box and added some wire for the front, used a nest from my mom's stash, and added some embellies to brighten up his new home and I now have my own little wren in my craftroom to keep me company!

 Image "Wren" found at Ike's Art


Please join us in our new challenge this Tuesday and see what fabulous freebie the generous Ike will be giving us!

 

4 comments:

  1. Nan, that coloring is FABULOUS!! loving your little bird in his nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeee !!! That is AWESOME :-D
    Oooh - colouring with ballpoint pens - how fascinating :-) Do you have the deets of that Tutoril Nan - I would LUV to try that out :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will look it up and pm you the link...the name is on the tip of my tongue LOL thanks sweetiexx

      Delete