My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Fun Canvas

This was inspired by an article in Somerset Studios magazine.  I loved the detailed instructions with photos and finally let go and just painted!  It is a repurposed 11 x 14 inch canvas that had lived a short life as a very unattractive attempt at something!  





It is a new month at Rhedd's Creative Spirit for mixed media/altered art and we look forward to seeing your makes this month!  Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nanette... Wow what a great job, I love to repurpose old art and this is wonderful. Loving the colors on the canvas and the textures. Beautiful job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your canvas is great...I have several that need repurposing,lol...
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful canvas you created! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's marvelous - I love the colours and it's beautiful shapes. A lovely piece - you should definitely do more of these :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous autumnal feel to this hun - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete