My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Day 1 of the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Presented by LeighSBDesigns!


Loud screaming and shouting and extreme joy as I type this post for the 1st day of the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns! 👻😍  

This is such a fun time for our crafty community and some of us have been doing this happily and spookily for more years than we care to admit!  But the excitement this blog hop brings is truly special and a huge, huge thank you to Leigh and Val for putting in all the hard work that keeps this event going every year!  Now I will say to be totally honest and transparent 😝 I thought the first was tomorrow or Thursday coz I never ever know the date or day of the week unless my kids tell me repeatedly what it is!  That still didn't quell my thirst for Halloween-y things and being last minute and panicking is all part of the fun of it for me!
Every Wicked Maker needs to look the part so bring on some earrings using a free design by Amy Romeu!  She is faBOOlous with faux leather and a Cricut and when you sign up for her blog you get the password to her FREE Library of designs and she has a YouTube channel!  I am totally loving these creeptastic earrings!  Really quick to cut out and put together (if you don't have to run to Walmart for jump rings that you know you have 5,000 of somewhere! Gremlins at work right from the start! 💀)   You, too, can be a Wicked Maker or a sinister lurker at the 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop!  All the details and linky party are HERE at the 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop Main Main Post!  Come share your ghostly makes and be prepared for lots of inspiration and fun!


Sale at LeighSBDesigns!  Check out the new CAToWeen 2024 Loveleigh Kitties Collection!  I adopted them and can't wait to show you how fun they are!



I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024 (if Dex forgives my tardiness and lets me in 😓!)
I am also entering this at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie Challenge with the following picture for inspiration!


Handy countdown timer is from I Love Halloween.com!  Check out their blog!


1 comment:

  1. Brilliant earrings Nan! Really enjoyed reading your blog too. Happy Haunting! Susan

    ReplyDelete