My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, September 5, 2024

September Creative Inspiration Challenges with Kate Hadfield Designs!

A huge shout out and thank you to Kate Hadfield Designs for being our fabulous sponsor this month at Creative Inspiration Challenges!   You have to check out Kate’s shop which is loaded with FREEBIES and tons of inspiration for your future projects by Kate and her design team PLUS so so many awesome sets of  designs in so many options!  I’ll wait right here while you go visit Kate Hadfield Designs!  😉

I made a column card that folds flat if you need it to with the totally fun filled Let’s Celebrate Bundle!

I printed out the elements I wanted to use and colored with markers and colored pencils adding a bit of white gel pen for highlights.  I used two colors of paper from the Spring Papers Kit that is Free!  I use these lovely watercolor wash looking digital papers in my digital projects and I print them out and use for hands on crafting!  This card has the oh so pretty pink and orange from the kit with one of each printed out as is and a 4 x 6 sheet of the pink the confetti stamp randomly place and colored in Procreate then printed.  That formed the “bones” of my card (and yes it is slightly wonky just like me!).   I fussy cut all of the elements and using some strips of clear plastic from a package that I, of course had squirreled away instead of tossing, I glued them across the card.  From that point it was just like decorating a room for a celebration!  I used foam dots to pop things up and glue to attach others to get lots of dimensions!   This set has many other fantastic stamps in it and if you don’t want to get the markers out the bundle has the pre colored version!  I just had to make another card while I was crafting coz I was having so much fun with this kit!

Front (all folded up)


Opened to show the folds and the sentiment inside!

I made this card following a tutorial by Beccy at Beccy’s Place!  It is an exploding card with lots of room for many people to sign!  I colored up the champagne bottle and two glasses of bubbly with my Prisma colored pencils,  adding “25” on the champagne label for a 25th anniversary card!  For the exploding inside I added the sentie “Congratulations!” and dotted my markers for some festive color!  So the card lays really flat making the exploding part somewhat of a WOW factor indeed!  So two cards from this super fabulous set!  
 Now we want to see what you have to show us at Creative Inspiration Challenges for September where it is always Anything Goes and we want you to be the star of the show!



No comments:

Post a Comment