My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 7, 2024

Day 7 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

Happy Haunt Day Seven at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!


Last year I started my This is Halloween Book using the This is Halloween Make a Book SVG Cutz Design by LeighSBDesigns 

Today I have another page to add using Fall Kitty Slimline Digi Stamp from the CAToWeen Loveleigh Kitties 2024 Halloween Collection and I used the CAToWeen Senties Set also!

Forgive the truly awful photo but my light box decided NOT to light up 👿  I colored her up with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers adding green glitter paint for her pretty eyes!   I fussy cut her out leaving a small border (I printed on a pale sort of ivory cardstock) and printed the sentiment from the Fall CAT Senties Set on the same paper as the back layer of my book page.  The book page of course came from the This is Halloween Make a Book SVG Cutz design by Leigh!  I popped the LOVEleigh kitty on foam squares.  Then I layered the sentie on some of the same papers also gluing to the background.  I added some gold and silver sequins on a dab of Distress Stickles crushed olive? to adhere them down.   The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!

The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋

2 comments:

  1. Love the autumnal kitty! Great addition to your slimline book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 7 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog! Squeal of delight! I'm so loving your Fall Kitty Autumn themed page for your SPOOKtacular book Nan! Truly a joy to see you having so much fun with my designs! Thanks for playing with us again this year!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete