My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Day 8 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop!

Happy Haunt Hop Day Eight at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!

 
  The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻

First Haunt Hop 2024 excuse headed your way.....Due to a family emergency I had to make tonight's make 1/2 digitally!  I had Carved Skelly Cat the SVG (Help, Leigh or Val, I couldn't find it in the store) all cut out ready to layer on my papers to make one of the pages that I want to have opposite the pages I have made for my book!  That statement will make a little bit more sense when I have a picture to explain it!   But sliding into home I just snapped a pic on a sheet of black paper and used the Halloween magic of Procreate!  TA-DAAAA!  The digital paper I used for the back layer is from Digital Mirabillis-Etsy and I plan on using several more designs from this pack!  The senties are from CAToWeen Senties Set and Halloween Senties Set!


 👻  All the details for the 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns can be found here including the haunted linky party!  BOO!

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!

The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋
No time for the timer again today!  👾

2 comments:

  1. Always loved this carved skelly cat! Happy Haunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 8 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog! More squeals of delight, LOL, I'm going to be doing that a lot over your makes! I love it, Skeleton Cat is looking fab in purple on black with the PURRfect senties to match and surrounded by what looks like to be some funky kitties on the background! Love it Nan! Truly a joy to see you having so much fun with my designs! Here's the link to Skeleton Cat, I've just put him in my store - https://leighsbdesigns.com/b/skeleton-cat-svg-cutz. Thanks for playing with us again this year!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete