My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Day 9 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop!

Happy Haunt Hop Day Nine at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!


  The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻
Today I have a pop out page for my book using Catrina Slimline Digi Stamp and senties from the Day of the Dead - Dia De Los Muertos Senties Set by LeighSBDesigns





 This type fold card called for a belly band to hold it together but since I was adding it as a page in a book I had to scramble for an idea!  I feel sure I will revise my closure coz this one is wonky weird....my apparent theme for this year!  👻  The patterned papers are from a digital paper pack by Digital Mirabillis - Etsy and I colored Catrina with colored pencils!

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024

4 comments:

  1. Happy Day 9 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog! More squeals of delight, I absolutely love your fancy fold out page for your book Nan! I love the way you used my senties on the front flaps and Catrina Kitty is looking PURRtastic on the inside and coloured so BOOtifully
    Thank you for using my designs and for playing with us again this year!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - it is so clever! Think I need to do some DOTD...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan! After visiting you blog tonight I want to make pockets!

      Delete