My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Day 10 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop!

Happy Haunt Hop Day Ten at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!


  The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻

WARNING:  The following portrait of myself first thing in the morning may be shocking to some!  👹
Actually this is The Zombie Scream by LeighSBDesigns but we could be twins!!  I could not find the link for this image but you can give Leigh or Val a shout out below and I bet they will get it to you!  The frame was a freebie but I forgot to label it and the file had no name 😢  The ghostly digital paper behind the lovely zombie gal was a free packet with an order from Dreamflare-Etsy I am pretty sure? 

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!

The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋

2 comments:

  1. Made me giggle Nan! Great Halloween make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog! Bahahahaha you cracked me up :0). Wicked awesome mirror make Nan, I just love it to death! I will have Zombie Scream up in my store today, I'll get the link to you then. Thanks for using my design and for playing with us again this year!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete