My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 4, 2024

Day 4 The 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

Happy faBOOlous Day Four at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Don't forget the SALE at LeighSBDesigns our gracious hostess for this whole month of fun!


Last year I started my This is Halloween Book using the This is Halloween Make a Book SVG Cutz Design by LeighSBDesigns but I think I only posted my cover as I was not too organized at creating the inside bits (Wow! What a surprise, huh? 👽)   The papers are from the This is Halloween Decorative Digi Paper Pack  and I used the Gothic 31 Digi Stamp!  Here is the cover barely fitting in my smallish light box that I have been using!
I am determined this year to make some headway with this creeptastic book!  So what better image to start with than the totally adorable CAToWeen Slimline Digi Stamp from the CAToWeen Loveleigh Kitties 2024 Halloween Collection!  

I colored her up with Copics and Spectrum Noir markers adding some shimmer with a pen to the wings and inside of the ears and some green glitter paint for the band on her hat and her pretty eyes!   I also used the wonderful pumpkin from the Vampire Balleigh Monster Set; this little pumpkin gets used a lot around here at Halloween!  I fussy cut them both out and printed the sentiment from the CAToWeen Senties Set on the same paper as the back layer of my book page.  The book page of course came from the This is Halloween Make a Book SVG Cutz design by Leigh!  I popped the LOVEleigh kitty on foam square and left her wings so they could flap a little 😋  I glued the pumpkin to the background and layered the sentie on some of the same papers also gluing to the background.  I added some green sequins on a dab of Distress Stickles crushed olive? to adhere them down.  I am pleased as Halloween punch with this page and will have more pages and some bits and bobs to add to some pockets coming up this month!   The inspirations are coming in over at the 14th Annual 31 Days of Halloween Haunt Hop so go here to the Main Haunt Hop Post for the Haunted linky party! 👻

I am also a Cryptkeeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2024!  Yup, thanks Dex for your help!

The countdown timer that I keep adding in the most odd places is by I Love Halloween.com 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment