My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Ike’s World Challenges Midway April Post😊

 I don’t know about you all but life needs to slow down just a smidge so I can catch up!  My azaleas and wisteria have bloomed and been washed away before I could even get more than a quick pic of them!  Oh well,  it is mid-April and time for me to show you the cutest dang image in the world by Ike’s Art 🥰.  This set is Gnome’s Beach Set!  This took me back to my 12 year old self and grabbing these little suckers at the fair!  I got this set last November? maybe, and although I have NOT wanted to rush our cooler weather away, I was eager to use this one!  So here they are all dressed up (well, you know what I mean!) and ready for Ike's World Challenges #143 Springtime/ Anything Goes!

Started out all markers until sooo many of the Spectrum Noirs were dried up so fast track to acrylics for most all of the background and markers for the gnomies.  The sentiment is from Park Lane at Joann’s  and I just snagged it today for these guys spring break photo!
Now come on and get busy creating some fun makes for the challenge this month!  We are on challenge number 143 Anything Goes/ Springtime!  I skipped right to summer cause it is hot as blazes here!💥
As I was typing away at this I realized my project can be Anything Goes or Sringtime! (the spring break photo part cleared that up in my head)   I know my mind is a terrifying place to be most of the time!  See ya soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment