My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, November 19, 2020

Nov. 19th Tis the Season Blog Hop

Hi, all!  I have been overseeing the painting of my kitchen and I forget how much of a job painting can be!  But hopefully we will be all set for Thanksgiving!  

This is Leigh's Holly Chorus Frog colored with Prismacolor pencils.  This guy can be purchased like this or wearing a Santa hat!  I think I will have to get that one, too!  Definitely check these guys out and so much more at LeighSBDesigns!   I had a blast playing with this and thanks to Alyce at Kit and Clowder for her wonderful monthly coloring classes!

Welcome one and all to our fun 'Tis the Season "stay crafty @ home" Blog Hop to help keep your spirits high, creatively inspired and busy while celebrating the season safe at home during this terrible pandemic!  This is a 2 month long hop to celebrate Fall/Autumn, Winter, Christmas and Craftmas and the hop ends December 20 at 11:55pm pacific!   Go HERE for the details and linky!

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have coloured this Nan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Nan, love the Holly Chorus Frog!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the coloring of the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh aaaaah, I love love love him Nan, you coloured up my Holly Chorus Frog so beautifully! I love it!
    Thanks for joining in on the 'Tis the Season Blog Hop!
    Stay Safe!
    Leigh
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    www.etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete