My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Love Me?

I have had this little Euro clown for a long time, too.  I have used him quiet a bit and love how a different color combination can change his whole theme.  I had these colors all done when I found out the theme at Rick St. Dennis Digi Fans and Friends Facebook page was "Add an Arrow or Heart or Both" so he wanted to come out and play, too!  His name is "Euro Clown with Flower ".



He is colored with Prisma colored pencils and Stampington & Company had a freebie paper in their magazine designed by Sara Wilkins that I just loved so of course I popped him onto it.  The little hearts were freebies in a card magazine but I cannot remember which one and the sentiment was made in Photoshop.  He seems to so want his Valentine to accept, doesn't he?

Still loads of time to play with us HERE and give us a like while you are there and stay for all the fun!  Rick's amazing images can be found at his stores in Etsy (dark, creep) and Zibbet (cute and those fab glam ladies!) so please take a look and bring some home!  Like this little clown, digital images are not for one time use, they can be used for many projects the only limit is your imagination.  Rick also has two blogs: Sparkle and Glitter and Airless Chambers where you can find tons of inspiration from the EDT. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment