My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 2, 2023

October 2nd The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!πŸŽƒ

  Happy day 2 of the SPOOKtacular 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns!  Today I have the Incy Wincy Spider Slimline Coffin card to show you!

I colored the delightful image up with Copics and used the Slimline Coffin Shaker Make a Card SVG to frame the fellows!  I didn’t make a shaker card out of this one this time but one is coming soon!  I cut the top frame layer out of a paper from the 31 Days of Halloween Digital Paper Pack.  I printed it on photo paper before cutting to keep it shiny like the mirrored cardstock layer.  The senti is from  the Oddleigh Ghost Monster Set!   So many new goodies to play with!  This was my project for The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge, also.  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns are here!  I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween, 2023!  Check out Leigh’s new store and the Etsy boutique for some SPOOKtacular sales!




6 comments:

  1. Your slimline card is Spooktacular! Love the pretty colors, especially that purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 2 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns! I absolutely adore your Incy Wincy Spider Slimline Coffin make Nan, BOOtifully coloured and paired up so nicely with my decorative digi paper too - such a delight to see! Thank you!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular Nan πŸ’œπŸ§‘
    Thanks for joining in our Halloween Blog Hop!
    Val S - DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete