My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 12, 2023

October 12th The 31 Days of Halloween with LeighSBDesigns!

 Today is a postcard with the SPOOKtacular BATS Artist Trading Coffin Digi Stamp by LeighSBDesigns! πŸ¦‡. 



I went larger printing it out while I get used to my glasses then colored with Copics and fussy cut before adding to black cardstock.  The sentiment is from my favorite movie Dracula Dead and Loving It!  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns are on the Inspiration Blog here!  I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween πŸ’€






4 comments:

  1. I love this batty scene, and your color choices are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day 12 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Creeptastic ATCoffin postcard Nan, love the purple and the saying is so perfect and wicked!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring of the batty artist trading coffin! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. FaBOOlous Nan love the purple background πŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ–€

    ReplyDelete