My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

October 10th The 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop with LeighSBDesigns!

 I fell in love with this little Batmouse the minute I saw him!  This adorable scary fellow is by the Paper Shelter and comes with an uncolored image, colored image and the amazing background scene!  All you need to help Batmouse get ready for a SPOOKtacular fright night!


I colored him up with Copics and cut with a small border that I colored bright yellow to glow him up!  I used another copy of the image to layer behind him for some thickness.  Then used foam squares to adhere him to the background and glued it to a Kraft cardstock.  All the details and linky party can be found at the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop presented by LeighSBDesigns on the Inspiration Blog 🎃👻. I am also a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween!




5 comments:

  1. What a super image - maybe needs to go on my wishlist!! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mouse! Beautifully colored, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 10 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Totally faBOOlous image, I love your colour choices!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Batmouse is adorable! Great make Nan - Kat

    ReplyDelete