My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 9, 2023

October 9th The 31 DOH Blog Hop

Being tied up in doctor's appointments all day left me scrambling for my project today.  I decided to go with a digital project using some papers I created in Procreate.

I created the senti in Procreate and the cauldron of bats is from Ghost Balleigh Monster Set by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details and linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Blog Hop are here!  I am a Crypt Keeper at the Countdown to Halloween again this year!







 

4 comments:

  1. Orange has always been a favourite colour! Happy 31DOH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the black and white pops against the pretty orange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 9 of 31 Days of Halloween at LeighSBDesigns!
    Spookalicious in Halloween orange and I love how you incorporated my Ghostie's bat friends too! Hope everything went ok at the doctors!
    Happy Haunting
    Leigh & Val
    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make Nan. That background pattern is so pretty, and I love me some bats! - Kat

    ReplyDelete