My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Hop: October 13th 31 Days of Halloween 2021

 Super quickie today featuring the Enchanted Moon from the Once Upon a Moonlit Night Colourize It SVG Cutz from the new Halloween collection by LeighSBDesigns!  I had another canvas paper with leftover acrylic paint from my palette that I just swabbed every which a way using mostly purple.  I found this cute little witch postcard from the Graphics Fairy which was free!  Almost all of my precious digi and paper collection is still sitting in my broken external hard drive :( so that is putting a dent in some of my creative avenues!  But by covering up the moon (and a kitty...sorry!) on the postcard and replacing with the gorgeous Enchanted Moon, it worked perfectly!

I am using a canvas I started on a couple of years ago for a backdrop by the way~  I am going to drop this off at the 31 Days of Halloween Hop + Challenge hosted by LeighsBDesigns!  I am also a cryptkeeper at the Countdown To Halloween 2021.

All the new designs are HERE and on sale right now!



6 comments:

  1. Love your card, sorry to hear about your hard drive Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular enchanted moon with pumpkin girl!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faboolous Card with enchanted moon and the little witchy pumpkin girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the postcard and additional moon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 13 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your wonderful lil vintage make and how you added my Enchanted Moon SVG Cutz, love it and thanks for using it!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete