My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Hop: Oct. 15th 31 Days of Halloween 2021

 Luka, my Husky grandpup, had a tumor removed on the 5th and is on his fourth set of stitches/staples!  Tumor was benign and we were blessed and thankful but he is so spastic we are having a time trying to keep him from magically removing the staples!  Halloween magic?  No,  sneaky dog 🐶.  So here is yesterday’s post.



 
This is was digitally painted in Procreate using an acrylic painting design by the Art Sherpa.  I adapted the reference photo to what I could try to attempt digitally.  I am much more comfortable with a canvas and acrylic paints but time gets in the way of that too often!  I created this when I first got the iPad and Procreate last Christmas.  It has some creep to it so I thought I would share it😊

This is going to the linky party for the 31 Days of Halloween Hop + Challenge  hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the info and deets are HERE along with the linky party👻


Leigh has tons of faBOOlous new Halloween designs and a great sale going on now!  Check it out HERE at LeighSBDesigns!


I am also a crypt keeper this year at the

Countdown to Halloween 2021!









5 comments:

  1. Spooktacular spooky piece! Sending your grandpup speedy recovery 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Spooktacular! Love it! And hope Luka leaves those staples alone!! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 15 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your totally creeptastic make! I'm getting serious The Ring vibes from this fab piece! Oh no on puppy dog's shenanigans..is he wearing a cone of shame? When Scully has had some things removed she gets the cone and I also make her a t-shirt out of an old tee to stop her from scratching at the sutures too.
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete