My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, October 29, 2021

Challenge: Oct. 29th the 31 Days of Halloween, 2021!

You might remember I said "First off" in yesterday's post and probably thought I had lost the plot again!  Well, you were right!  Yesterday we went to the Mississippi Aquarium in Gulfport and it was such an awesome place!  Not huge but so well thought out and beautifully built in the "hurricane resistant" way that things must be built on the coast!  To my surprise they had started decorating for a Halloween event planned for Saturday and Sunday and to my delight it is being held again the following weekend so everyone will be off and we can go!!! Yay!  I digress again...the following photos are thanks to the Mississippi Aquarium decorators!



Noel had to tell me this was Jack and Rose from the Titanic!  I refused to watch the movie ever cause it was sad but somehow this was ok?  Maybe the Halloween has gotten to me! 👻
 
They even decorated the dolphin enclosure in the window where the dolphins go to talk to the staff!  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't saw it but this dolphin was captivated by the set up and the after viewing!   Which beings me to zombies!!  I worked on the Gothic Gazing Globe 3D Stand by LeighSBDesigns!  I tried to get fancy like our girl, Leigh, did but the laugh was on me a bit!  The file worked beautifully alas my Cricut did not so I ended up winging it a tad but it looks awesome among my other Halloween decorations!  The Zombie Stare kept giving me spooky looks from my desk so he got a prime spot on this gazing globe!  He is also by Leigh!  I used my goodie bags in red behind the pumpkins and colored the zombie with Copics making sure to print a mirror image of him so he can be seen from every angle!

Lights on

Lights off




















6 comments:

  1. Loved all your pics today! And that's a fabulous Halloween decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooktacular Piece, love the glow! Love skelly's fishtail!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns


    ReplyDelete
  3. Great zombie card. Thanks for sharing the aquarium photos, that's so cool they decorate for Halloween. I wonder what the dolphins thought of that! Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Day 29 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your drop dead gorgeous zombie stare Gothic Gazing Globe, you've knocked it right of the graveyard, LOVE LOVE LOVE it Nan!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us and hope to see you for November's Falling into Winter Hop+Challenge starting Nov 5th!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the aquarium pics. Love your zombie gazing globe it is cool!

    ReplyDelete