My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, October 11, 2021

HOP: Oct. 11th The 31 Days of Halloween 2021

I have been having a play with Leigh's Once Upon a Moonlit Night Colourize It SVG Cutz  from her new Halloween Collection "Once Upon A Nightmare" 😍  I also had a super fun time with Oddball Art's Ghoulish Garden Digi #144 from the Creepy Cute Chronicles!  And before I forget I am also a crypt keeper at the 2021 Crypt Keepers Countdown to Halloween!

Helping me again this year is my favorite little guy my Poe POP! Edgar Allan Poe (&friend!)  I had some canvas paper with some leftover blues, purples and black from my palette that I had just roughly laid down.  I cut the spooky moon from Leigh's set and the clouds and painted over them with some white and green glow in the dark paint.  The ghoulish garden was colored up with Copics along with the two cutie pie bats and sentiment.  I inked everything up with Distress Inks and added some glow in the dark paint on the bats, skulls, bones and added a bunch of glowy stars!  Big reveal.....
Yeah, I know....I really wanted that to be more spectacular but with my photo skills in the dark bathroom we really couldn't expect too much more, could we??? ;)  But in person it strikes shivers down my spine!  Little Poe is taking this to Leigh's totally spooktacular 31 Days of Halloween Hop +Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns!


 

6 comments:

  1. Spooktacular scene you created Nan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! I love your Poe Pop too. I am also working on something with GITD paint but it's not doing what I want it to do (yet) Happy Halloween! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day 11 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your spookalicious page, thanks for using my Once Upon a Moonlit Night SVG Cutz set, I love it to death!
    Taking pix of the GITD paint is tricky but I have better success in the dark bathroom (yep I too do pix in the bathroom LOL) by shining a very strong flashlight on the paint for about 2 minutes and taking the photo literally a second after turning off the light to capture the full glow effect.
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faboolous design! Love the glow. Got to get some glow in the dark paint now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the luminance and how they pop!

    ReplyDelete