My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Hop: Oct. 14th the 31 Days of Halloween 2021

I love luminaries but have a kinda love/hate relationship with the Cricut! ;)  When it works right I am proud to take the credit and when it messes up I really don't like the fact that it is always my error no matter how hard I try to believe it isn't!  So after an afternoon of a tussle with this one I am glad it is done and that I like it! 👻   This is a freebie design by Dreaming Tree and I do love their products!  The Cats Meow Tea Light caught my eye long before Halloween season was here!  I will be showing some more of their goodies that I have bought as we go along.

With the light on!

Lights out!

Side view, too!  I love living in a small town but when you really need vellum you are up a creek!  So plastic goodie bags with some just right colors were as close as I could get and I backed it with my thinnest copy paper to keep it from being so see through!

This one goes to the 31 Days of Halloween Hop + Challenge hosted by LeighSBDesigns!  All the details are HERE for both the hop and the challenge (new!! so check it out!).  Same linky party for both so have a quick read about it!
Leigh also have a faBOOlous new collection of Halloween treasures out right now and on sale!  Get those shopping shoes on and head HERE for all the lovelies at LeighSBDesigns at Etsy!



5 comments:

  1. Oooh - I like this. I may have to look at dreaming tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much and the glow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spooktacular luminary Nan!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool! Love your luminary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Day 14 of LeighSBDesigns 31 Days of Halloween Blog+Challenge, so wickedly delighted to see you joining the spooktivities with your oh so PURRfect luminary! You did an amazing job here and very clever using found materials when you don't have what you want on hand, pat on the back deserved right there!
    Happy Haunting!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete