My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, July 1, 2024

Monday Greetings with Kate Hadfield!

A huge thank you to Kate Hadfield Designs for sponsoring our Monday Greetings Challenge at the Outlawz for July!  Kate has so many fun and exciting designs and her blog is full of inspiration and freebies that make creating an awesome experience!


We had a play with the Al Fresco Stamps and this set is definitely full of summer fabulousness!

I grab a free scrapbooking digital layout on Kate’s blog first.  Next I printed out the elements I wanted to use, colored with markers and fussy cut.  I cut out the layout shapes from cardstock.   I used a pretty dragonfly paper for my base page and added all the pieces attaching with glue.  I added the sentiment and had a marvelous page!  I discovered how easy and effective these layouts are for digital scrapbooking which I love to do but they also are fun to work with on a physical projects, too!  I hope everyone will join in our summer fun at the Outlawz Monday Greetings for July!  The required greeting is Summer Fun and the twist is Anything Goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment