My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, July 4, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges with All Dressed Up!

It’s July and time for a new Creative Inspiration Challenges hosted by All Dressed Up Stamps!  A big thank you to them for their continued support of our challenges!   Check out their shop here!



I got creative with the super adorable image Hedgehog Flower!  I am always drawn to hedgehogs because my son has always loved them and they are just so very cute!   This little fellow is awash with a glorious flower display!   I used markers to color her up and cut into a circle and inked the edges.  I had some leftover Cricut cuts from LeighSBDesigns so I grabbed them to make a little hanging card!  Inked all the edges, stamped the back circle with Distress Oxides and some foam flower stamps and painted the fluer de lis with green glitter paint before adding.  Some happy birthday cardstock seemed to fit this little one just right!   Gather up your craft goodies and come play with us at Creative Inspiration Challenges in July!  The theme is always Anything Goes! 😸



No comments:

Post a Comment