My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone for July!

We are all about Travel at Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone for July!  Happy 4th of July to everyone here in the USA!  Today I have a tag to share with you using two FREEBIES from Kate Hadfield Designs!  Kate is a great friend of Monday Greetings Challenge at the Outlawz and I think July is her birthday month!  Even if I am wrong about the month, I want to say "Happy Birthday, Kate!" 🎉🎈 and a big thank you to her wonderful support of our challenge!  Now onto the tag!



I used one of the lovely papers from the Spring Papers and the wonderful bits of travel and explore are from the Life is Adventure set and both are Freebies when you subscribe to Kate Hadfield Designs!  It is so worth it to get all the news and inspiration from her blog and emails!  I printed everything a couple of times and fussy cut the top elements of the tag before layering with cardboard to add some dimension to my tag!  Then some of the last bits of that gorgeous aqua ribbon with some light blue and it was all done!  Come join the fun at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone today!  Just remember everything BUT cards are eligible to win!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment