My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, June 22, 2024

The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme

 Our inspiration this time comes from the following poem:

My project was inspired by the line “An opal-hearted country”.   I love opals and wanted use an image from Pixabay by ArtsyBee with a gorgeous opal!  To keep the jewel them I used an image by chenspec from Pixabay as my background layer.  My sentiment is from Mirtillamente from the set About Love #1 and I find this set so useful!  I used glossy photo paper for the opal and jewel layers and sentiment to get the lovely colors I wanted.



Please remember to tell us what inspired you from the poem so that you will be eligible to win!   See you at The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!




No comments:

Post a Comment