My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, June 22, 2024

LeighSBDesigns Challenge #30

 Totally forgot to add the challenge info for LeighSBDesigns Challenge #30 Anything Goes with the optional theme Summer Romance! 🥰 



It’s also time for the release of the newest Loveleigh Kitties the Bridal Collection and they are Bridal Kitty and Groom Kitty! These are just so sweet and romantic!   I had the honor of creating with the Bridal Kitty which was perfect for a sparkly slimline card!


For some more inspiration hop over to LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog where Val has some gorgeous projects!  I am going to add my Bride Kitty to  Challenge #30 right now before I forget! 😱.  All the details for the challenge and linky party can be found HERE!



No comments:

Post a Comment