My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, April 4, 2024

April 4th Creative Inspiration Challenges with Kate Hadfield Designs!

Our spectacular sponsor this month is Kate Hadfield Designs!  If you haven't signed up for her VIP Doodle Den you are missing out on so much fun and a ton of Freebies!  You also get her email each month that inspires me every time I read them!

I am usually only a digital scrapbooker but this month's selection "Signs of Spring Bundle" that we were allowed to play with made me want to color, cut out and glue!  No better therapy in the world for me!  I also used some of Kate's freebies on my page:  Bits and Pieces 3 and Spring Papers both can be found in the Doodle Den!  I had this photo of Noah taking a picture at a state park where we took a great hike with Noel.  She wasn't in this photo with this amazing tree but I added her in the corner holding a flower I added!  I layered all the images from the bundle that I was using on a separate layer than my photo and printed both out.  I colored up all the elements and layered them on the photo which I printed on glossy photo paper.  I feel like we had stepped into a Roger Rabbit world while working on this!  A real Toon Town spring photo of my kids!  I printed the Bits and Pieces elements out on cardstock and then cut out the bits I needed for my scrapbook page!  I had so much fun working on this and plan on doing many more in the future!  I hope you will visit Kate Hadfield Designs and see for yourself all the fun to be had!   We hope to see you at Creative Inspiration Challenges Blog in April!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment