My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, March 31, 2024

April 1st The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge

A big thanks to our Outlawz member Sandra for the gorgeous tulip image for this month! Spring has popped out everywhere here in the South!  The greens are absolutely neon at this point!  Here is my digital make with our freebie image!

I used the Procreate app to make my digital card.  I loved playing with the bokeh effect and being able to create the brilliant light behind the tulip.  The sentiment comes from my heart to your!   I hope you all have a blessed Easter today!   We look forward to seeing your awesome creations with the pretty image!  Drop off your entries at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment