My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, March 4, 2024

Monday Greetings with Mirtillamente!

One of the most awesome things to come from my working with sponsors for the Outlawz Monday Greetings is getting to know wonderful designers like Eve at Mirtillamente Craft Shop!  She is such a delight to work with and such a fabulous supporter of our challenge every year!  We are thrilled to have to be showcasing her gorgeous designs three times this year as she sponsors us!  So a big thank you and lots of hugs to her from the whole team at Monday Greetings! 💕  ❤️ 💖

We all worked on the ultra fantastic image Halfmoon Infinity (some worked with the b/w image and some with the pre colored version….one of those being me 😁) and some equally fantastic sentiments from the Wordz: About Love No. 1!  


I am so into wall art right now as I start once again to make my craft room into my dream craft room!   So my mind immediately goes in the direction of  “wouldn’t that make a great decoration for the craft room!”    This image with it’s beautiful colors and the sentiment I choose fell right in line with a wall hanging that would light up my area!   It involved printing at almost a full page and the sentiment also quite large.  Then layering on some bright colors before attaching the sentie to the moon with some ribbon and adding the ribbon for hanging!  This sentiment is one I have used with my children since they were tiny babies right up till now as adults!  It makes me happy every time I see it!  I hope to see you at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for March with the lovely things you make to fit our required greeting which is……ANYTHING GOES!  You can add the optional twist of add something green if you want to be entered into our challenge twice!  



No comments:

Post a Comment