My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, March 2, 2024

The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone for March!

We have a fun Bingo card to use as our optional theme but you can always go Anything Goes just no cards 😉.  I went with the middle row across:  Blue, Music, FREE, Metal, Paint!



This was a freebie at Dreaming Tree SVG!  An adorable, vintage record treat box named Tuneful Treat Box!   Here is a side view!

I used the metal clip to close it up, used a paint pen to write the “label” of my record, blue on the flower and the ribbon.  With that I had ticked off all of the items on my bingo sheet!   Now it’s your turn to either play the bingo card or go Anything Goes at The Outlawz Anything Goes in a Card Free Zone!








No comments:

Post a Comment