My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, May 2, 2024

Creative Inspiration Challenges for May with Sheepski Designs!

I hope everyone's April showers has brought May flowers and your spring is going great!  Here at Creative Inspiration Challenges we want to give a big thank you to the awesome Sheepski Designs for sponsoring us this month!  Thanks so very much!💖   We had some creative time with these two lovely images:  Rocket and Rosie and Wild Rose Heart!

I discovered a long lost 5 x 7 sketch book that has some lovely textured paper in it.  My art journals seem to get lost at an alarming rate so I decided to dive in this one with zeal!  I colored the oh so adorable little bunnies and their background with Procreate and printed out on paper I had torn out of the book.  I cut it down to size and made and printed my sentiment in Procreate also.  The background page I inked with Distress Ink Oxides and edged the page with a gold gel pen with some faux stitching.  I inked the sentiment and image with Distress Inks mowed lawn and worn lipstick.  I glued everything down and my first page in the art journal was done!
\
I did my coloring of the Wild Rose Heart in Procreate and added some accents with my gold and white gel pens.  The sentie (also created in Procreate and printed out) and image are inked with worn lipstick Distress Ink.  For the background I added some corrugated cardboard pieces randomly and inked with barn door Distress Ink.  Next I added some washi tape to the seams and down the sides of the page before gluing everything down and adding a small red flower at the bottom.
I really had so much fun making these two pages!  Note to self:  Do more art journal pages!  😋  Now comes the next fun part where you create something for our challenge and give us a chance to visit you and leave you some love!   Easey Peasey, right?  So get those projects over to the Creative Inspiration Challenges where it is always Anything Goes!




No comments:

Post a Comment