My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Sunday, June 25, 2023

June 25th Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!

Our inspiration poem at The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge is  

 I took my cue from "Christmas tree" in the most adorable little image from Gecko Galz! 


This little guy knows he is the cutest Christmas tree in the whole forest!   He is the June Christmas Challenge freebie!   I added some snowflake paper from Free Pretty Things for You and it was a freebie, too!  The senti was created in Photoshop and is, of course, the first line from the wonderful song!  So Christmas tree inspiration all around!  Grab your goodies and come play with us at The Outlawz Sunday Song & Rhyme Challenge!
This is also my make for the Gecko Galz Monthly Christmas Challenge!  Thanks so much to them for this super awesome image!


No comments:

Post a Comment