My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Saturday, July 1, 2023

The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge for July!

Who doesn't love the songs of birds and the sights of them!  My yard has so many gorgeous birdies that visit each season.  One of my favorites is the red bird!  There are so many types of  red birds and I am not sure what type is in my area but I do know they are so pretty!  This month our freebie image to create with is by Sandra!

This adorable little birdie sits and tweets hello to all that pass by!  I added the circle sentiment by Hampton Art.  Now gather up your crafty bits and stay cool inside making something for our challenge at The Outlawz Progressive/Freebie Challenge!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment