My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, July 7, 2023

Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges for July with LeighSBDesigns!

I adore dragonflies so much!  My yard swarms with them each year is so many magical colors and sizes!  So with a theme of "Dragonflies" at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges this month and a lovely sponsor like LeighSBDesigns, you could definitely say I am one happy camper!  My choice of designs for this challenge was "Daisy Dragonfly Digi Stamp" and it is so, so gorgeous!

I am forever jotting down bits and pieces of information about my design teams on whatever paper happens to be about!  Then I promptly loose the said paper and the craziness begins!  Noel bought these little kraft cover notebooks and I decided to get serious about keeping my DT stuff in one place!  What better and more beautiful way to do that than have Daisy Dragonfly to remind me!  I stenciled some raindrops (Stamplorations) with Distress Ink but LeighSBDesigns has some really amazing digital paper packs that were released in the same collection as Daisy Dragonfly that would work wonderfully!  I had run out of colored ink for my printer and sadly, couldn't print out the paper!  I colored Daisy up with Copics, fussy cut and inked the edges with my Pitt Artist Pen before gluing down.  I absolutely love my new planner!  We hope to see you real soon at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment