My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday Greetings for June with Star Stampz

It's time for some fairy tale wishes with an optional twist to add some sparkle at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge!  A huge thanks to our sponsor Star Stampz Etsy!  I love working with this awesome artist and she is so kind to our team each time!   I had some swim time with the Little Mermaid Chibi image!

My journal has been neglected for so long I decided to make it the little mermaid and her fishy friends' home.  I colored the image up with Copics and colored pencils adding bits of white gel pen to sparkle them up!  I added mirror cardstock to the journal page, then a digital paper from the Blue Lagoon Digital Paper Pack by LeighSBDesigns.   The senti was made in Photoshop and added to a bit of green glitter paper for some more sparkle!   So let's all get crafting for June coz you know we will need a bit of inside cool time!  See you at The Outlawz Monday Greetings Challenge for June!

2 comments: