My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Thursday, June 1, 2023

Creative Inspiration Challenges for June with Lawn Fawn!

Creative Inspiration Challenges # 3 is ready to play for June with the absolutely awesome Lawn Fawn as our sponsor!  Let's go visit their store and leave some love!💖  I had so much fun creating with the stamp set "Simply Celebrate!"

These stamps are an absolute joy to work with!  So crisp and clean when stamping and if you see any of my uh oh's it is totally my fault!  And those adorable two little faces stamps that I added to the balloons will be used soooo many times I assure you!  I used the star stamps and made a background frame inking it with carved pumpkin Distress Ink.  The center panel I stamped with the sentiment, balloons and chicks then coloring with Copics.  I stamped the flowers, colored and fussy cut the top edge before popping it on foam dots right below the chicks.   This stamp set will be used over and over again because the components are all fabulous!  Now it's your turn to create and show us what is happening in your world for June!  Come play with us at Creative Inspiration Challenges #3!




No comments:

Post a Comment