My Oz....

This is where Wonderland and the land of Oz meet and play and create! Come join in the fun!

Friday, December 3, 2021

Dec. 3rd A Charming Christmas Hop + Challenge with LeighSBDesigns!

After an extended no crafting break imposed by my back, I am literally limping into the first day of the December Hop and Challenge hosted by the lovely Leigh!  Today’s project was my last attempt at crafting in November and it is simplistic but sweet!

Ingredients:  Santa Whiskers and a spare snowflake and little shape that looked like a heart to me from my pile of negative cuts from the Slimline Elegant Snowflake Lace Cutz all by LeighSBDesigns! Wonky tag cut from cardstock, Nuvo Shimmer Pen, Copics, gold twine.  The sentiment is one I made in Procreate and I only had to do that because I lost the Meowy Christmas ATCoin with Leigh’s swap label in the computer disaster!  It is ready to print out with the sentiment with no sizing and playing around in Procreate which really only took a few minutes!  But there you go! You can do it either way!
I will be playing in A Charming Christmas Hop + Challenge this month at LeighSBDesigns Inspiration Blog!  😱 When I went to grab the link to the hop I realized it started on the 1st!!  I am already two days late….sigh!  Leigh has a sale going on at her Etsy Boutique so check it out at LeighSBDesigns!

Two fabulous sponsors for the hop!



It’s Val’s birthday!!!  Happy Birthday 🎈🎂🎁🎉 



 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful tag Nan using Santa Whiskers! I hope your back is feeling much better!

    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Val! I have had two almost good days so I am hoping it’s the new trend☺️

      Delete
  2. You made a wonderful whimsical Santa Whiskers tag Nan, I love it!!! Hope you're back is giving you some peace! Thanks so much for using my designs and playing in our A Charming Christmas Hop+Challenge!
    Happy Creating!
    Leigh
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    https://www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns
    https://www.LeighSBDesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Leigh! Finally having more good days with it than bad!

      Delete